Sunday, August 10, 2008

Updates!

Hey all!

There are some new goodies up on the Coy shop! With more kinds to come in the next few days. I have been test driving this new style of stitch marker to make sure they hold up to real knitting. I am using them with a basic vine lace pattern in a worsted weight yarn. They have not snagged on anything & have held up to knitting action just fine!

Photobucket

Photobucket


& here's my update on the February Lady Sweater! I have now memorized the lace pattern so it is moving along much more quickly! It is one of my Ravelympic challenges to finish this baby by Aug 24th!
ezsweater

And a couple of proper daylight pics of the Bella Bike Seat Cover!

bikeseatcover3

my awesome friend Bonnie from work gave me a bike helmet today! So now I can hit the road on my new Bella Bike!

bikeseatcover4

happy sunday!

No comments: