Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A good weave

I've been spending more time with the Ashford Knitter's Loom I am borrowing.

3. Bella Maiden Scarf
Ingredients: 1 skein of Handmaiden Silk Maiden




This little scarf was done with a skein of Silk maiden from handmaiden.
This skein was a gift from a friend at work. She bought it for herself, but ended up not really liking the colour for herself. Since it made her think of me, she gave it to me. I absolutely love the colours, and it is incredibly soft.

4. Colour Riot Scarf
Ingredients: 1 skein Fleece Artist Seawool



The colours of this skein failed to knit up nicely, there was too much pooling. So onto the loom it went. I really like how it turned out woven though. The fabric has a lovely sheen from the seacell, which is a derivative of seaweed.

No comments: