Monday, May 26, 2008

out for a stroll...

Photobucket

Yesterday was parknit so I went to a local beach for knitting with the . Afterwards, I went to work for a few hours, and all in all it was a fun day. I started knitting a surprise project (& finished it too!), which I will photograph tomorrow. I also cast on for a new project which I caved in and got addi turbos lace circulars for. By the way, I LOVE them! The pointier tips make them so smooth and quick to knit with.

Photobucket

The new lace project is already knitting up quickly in the deep red Wool Gatto (pretty much the colour of the first flower) I got for it.

Photobucket

I took these gorgeous flower shots walking back to my car from work yesterday evening.

They were in various residential gardens that I passed.

Photo's on the knitting front to come tomorrow...


happy knitting!
~Nessa

No comments: