Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday WIP, & a Little Teddy

Well, I recently learned about WIP Wednesday (how many years have I been knit-blogging and I only *just* found out about it!?)
So here are a couple of WIPs that I've got on the needles...

1. The Drops Jacket!
This baby is almost done. She is seamed, and her collar is about half way there. She should be done very, very soon. I am making the full sleeve version.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2. My So Called Scarf Revisited
This Manos was one of my favourite colourways! I knit it into My So Called Scarf, a few years ago, but I found I never wore it. The stitch pattern showed the pillyness of the yarn, and it curled at the edges, which basically took away from the gorgeous yarn. I am frogging as I go, and making a simple seed stitch scarf (gasp! I'm making a scarf! Me, who HATES scarf knitting!!). It is mindless DVD watching knitting, or reading knitting. I actually am looking forward to wearing this non-curled version, and I don't think the pills will show as much on a seed stitch pattern.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3. Michiru! A Japanese-inspired bear!
Some of you may remember the felt bears I made a few years back. I revisited my pattern, changed it to be an inside seamed design, and voila!

Photobucket

She is, of course, for sale at Coy
at a low introductory price!!!

Happy crafting,
~Nessa

No comments: